Products & Services
With over 45 years of experience providing Maintenance and Repair for "Off Road" equipment, State Line Machine has earned a reputation second to none for providing quality parts and service. We know the importance of using the right parts for your equipment repairs and helping equipment owners to keep maintenance costs under control. State Line Machine maintains large inventories of Competitively Priced Repair Parts at each of our facilities including Ground Engaging, Teeth, Adapters, Shanks, Cutting Edges, Undercarriage, and other popular maintenance items.
State Line Machine maintains large inventories of Competitively Priced Repair Parts at each of our facilities including Ground Engaging, Teeth, Adapters, Shanks, Cutting Edges, Undercarriage, and other popular maintenance items. By maintaining large product inventories, utilizing the latest technology, and emphasizing customer service, State Line Machine maintains its leadership and "Value-Added" service in the equipment repair and service industry.
We specialize in providing product support, parts and service for use on CATERPILLAR, CASE, DEERE, DRESSER, INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER, KOMATSU, TEREX, VOLVO and other popular equipment.
Our services include:
- Supplying you a cutting edge for any make and model.
- Custom making the cutting edge to fit your application.
- Buying surplus wear parts: Bucket teeth, cutting edges, undercarriage, attachments etc.
- Assisting you in managing your wear parts needs and reducing your cost per hour and downtime.
Our product coverage includes the following range of components:
- Engine Components: Pistons, Liners, Bearings, Oil Pumps, Camshafts, Valve Train Components, Crankshafts, Manifolds, Mufflers, Water Pumps, Gaskets, Seals, Turbochargers, Fuel Injection, Compressors and other popular items.
- Drive Train Components: Transmissions, Torque Converters, Final Drives, Differentials, and Steering Clutches, U-Joints, Bearings and Seals, Engine and Transmission Mounts, etc.
- Undercarriage Parts & Track Press Service - Rubber Track & Steel Track: Track Groups, Pads, Chains, Rollers, Idlers, Track Adjusters, Blade and Frame parts.
- Hydraulic Components: Pumps, Motors, Valves, Cylinders, Hose Assemblies, and Seals.
- Ground Engaging Tools: Teeth, Bucket Teeth, Adapters, Ripper Shanks, Cutting Edges, Buckets, Blades, End Bits, and Mounting Hardware, Blade Assemblies, Push Arms and Custom Dozer Blade assemblies, Dredge Cutting Head Teeth, Carbide Impregnated Cutting Edges, Extreme Service Cutting Edges up to 3 inches thick, Half Arrow Edges, Wear Shrouds, Lip Protectors and More.
- Cooling System Components: Fans, Clutches, Radiators, Oil Coolers, Heat Exchangers, After Coolers, Thermostats, Hoses, Etc.
- Electrical Components: Starters, Alternators, Generators, Regulators, Switches, Sensors, Gauges, Instrument Clusters, Wiring Harnesses.
- Cab and Operator Safety Components: Cabs, Ladders, Mirrors, Steps, Windows, Handles, Latches, Rollover Protection Devices, Alarms.
- Snow Removal Equipment and Attachments: Blades, Edges, Spring Assemblies, Mounts and Swivels
- Street Sweeper: Broom Cores, and Replacement parts.
- Paver and Milling Machine: Teeth, Cutters and Popular Maintenance Components.
- Off-Road and Quarry Truck and Equipment Parts: Tires, Engines, Transmissions, Brakes, Drums, Rotors, Pilot Valves, Pumps, Cylinders, Steering components, and other specialty items.
- Attachments: Buckets, Forks, Thumbs, Impact Hammers, Grapples, Rakes, Rippers, ROPS Snow Plows and Enclosed Cabs.
- Road Maintenance Blades: Snow Plow Blades, Road Grader Blades, Plow Parts
- Rubber Tracks for Mini Excavators and Compact Skidsteers
- Hardware: Plow Bolts, Track Bolts, Metric & Standard Capscrews
- Steel: AR400 Wear Plate, Bucket Liners, Blade Skins & Wear Bars
- Reconditioned Assemblies: State Line Machine also provides complete Reconditioned Components and assemblies for use on equipment produced by many different manufacturers. Reconditioned assemblies save time and are ready for installation. Engines, Transmissions, Torque Converters, Differential Assemblies, Hydraulic pumps, Cylinders, Valves, Starters, Alternators, and more, are completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and inspected for excessive wear, all necessary components are replaced, and reassembled to proper specifications and ready for installation and come with a full manufacturer's warranty.
- Additional Items: Loader Linkage Pins, Loader Center Pins, Bucket Pins, Mufflers, Turbo Chargers, Scraper Hitch Pins, Bushings and Seals, Swing Gears, Oil Coolers, Air Conditioning Systems, Filters, Hardware, Brackets, Housings, Lines, Hydraulic and Engine Oil, O-Rings, Gaskets, Bearings, Grease, Paint, Decals and other common maintenance items.
State Line Machine, Inc. also offers equipment inspections to check for undercarriage wear and other mechnical issues.
Our experienced Product Support Representatives are ready to talk to you and service your needs!