With over 45 years of experience providing maintenance and repair for “Off Road” equipment, State Line Machine has earned a reputation second to none for providing quality parts and service. We know the importance of using the right parts for your equipment repairs and helping equipment owners to keep maintenance costs under control. State Line Machine maintains large inventories of competitively priced repair parts at each of our facilities, including ground engaging teeth, adapters, shanks, cutting edges, undercarriage and other popular maintenance items.
We specialize in providing product support, parts and service for use on Caterpillar, Case, Deere, Dresser, International Harvester, Komatsu, Terex, Volvo and other popular equipment.
Parts Coverage Includes a Wide Range of Components
- Engine Components: pistons, liners, bearings, oil pumps, camshafts, valve train components, crankshafts, manifolds, mufflers, water pumps, gaskets, seals, turbochargers, fuel injection, compressors and other popular items.
- Drive Train Components: transmissions, torque converters, final drives, differentials, steering clutches, U-joints, bearings and seals, engine and transmission mounts, etc.
- Undercarriage Parts & Track Press Service – Rubber & Steel Track: track groups, pads, chains, rollers, idlers, track adjusters, blade and frame parts.
- Hydraulic Components: pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, hose assemblies and seals.
- Ground Engaging Tools: teeth, bucket teeth, adapters, ripper shanks, cutting edges, buckets, blades, end bits and mounting hardware, blade assemblies, push arms and custom dozer blade assemblies, dredge cutting head teeth, carbide-impregnated cutting edges, extreme service cutting edges up to 3 inches thick, half arrow edges, wear shrouds, lip protectors and more.
- Cooling System Components: fans, clutches, radiators, oil coolers, heat exchangers, after coolers, thermostats, hoses, etc.
- Electrical Components: starters, alternators, generators, regulators, switches, sensors, gauges, instrument clusters, wiring harnesses.
- Cab and Operator Safety Components: cabs, ladders, mirrors, steps, windows, handles, latches, rollover protection devices, alarms.
- Snow Removal Equipment and Attachments: blades, edges, spring assemblies, mounts and swivels.
- Street Sweepers: broom cores and replacement parts.
- Paver and Milling Machines: teeth, cutters and popular maintenance components.
- Off-Road and Quarry Truck & Equipment Parts: tires, engines, transmissions, brakes, drums, rotors, pilot valves, pumps, cylinders, steering components and other specialty items.
- Attachments: buckets, forks, thumbs, impact hammers, grapples, rakes, rippers, ROPS snow plows and enclosed cabs.
- Road Maintenance Blades: snow plow blades, road grader blades, plow parts.
- Rubber Tracks: for mini excavators and compact skidsteers.
- Hardware: plow bolts, track bolts, metric & standard capscrews.
- Steel: AR400 wear plates, bucket liners, blade skins and wear bars.
- Reconditioned Assemblies: State Line Machine also provides reconditioned components and assemblies for equipment produced by many different manufacturers. Reconditioned assemblies save time and are ready for installation. Engines, transmissions, torque converters, differential assemblies, hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves, starters, alternators and more are available. Units are completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and inspected for excessive wear, all necessary components are replaced and reassembled to proper specifications. They are ready for installation and come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Additional Items: loader linkage pins, loader center pins, bucket pins, mufflers, turbochargers, scraper hitch pins, bushings and seals, swing gears, oil coolers, air conditioning systems, filters, hardware, brackets, housings, lines, hydraulic and engine oil, O-rings, gaskets, bearings, grease, paint, decals and other common maintenance items.
State Line Machine, Inc. also offers equipment inspections to check for undercarriage wear and other mechanical issues. Our experienced Product Support Representatives are ready to talk to you and service your needs!
Our Broad Selection of Services
State Line Machine, Inc. has a full-service track press. We provide:
- Complete undercarriage replacement
- Pin and bushing maintenance
- Track shoe replacement
State Line Machine, Inc. offers a full line of welding services, including:
- Complete bucket and blade repair
- Frame, boom and stick welding
- Pin bore restoration
State Line Machine, Inc. offers a full line of line boring services at your shop or ours.
- Used and rebuilt undercarriage parts
- Rebuilt buckets and good used buckets
- Undercarriage and ground engaging inspections
- Emergency parts delivery
- Undercarriage inspection
- Supply cutting edges for any make and model
- Custom making cutting edges to fit the customer’s application
- Buying surplus wear parts: bucket teeth, cutting edges, undercarriage, attachments etc.
- Assisting customers manage their wear parts needs and reduce their hourly cost and downtime.